Fly Into The Experience of a Lifetime With ZiplineX!
Are you looking for an experience of a lifetime? Then go flying across canons, over rivers, through trees on an unforgettable Zip Line Adventure from ZiplineX! Take a leap off one of our 300 ft aerial bridges, and go zipping through treetops suspended from our zip line! This adrenaline rushing course is definitely an experience you will never forget!
But what are some of our restrictions?
What restrictions do you have around age/weight/health?
- Participants must weigh between 100 and 280lbs. The weight policy is for your safety. If you fall outside these limits, please call before booking.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver.
- Participants must be physically fit. There is some walking involved between lines and at the beginning and end of the tour. Participants will be required to walk along a 100′ narrow suspension foot bridge. They must be able to hold a rope with both hands, lift their knees up to chest height, climb ladders and stairs while they are on the ZiplineX course.
- Participants must be able to follow instructions and directions given by the guides.
- The ZiplineX Experience is not recommended for people with cardiac and/or pulmonary condition or disease, high blood pressure, faint spells, convulsions including epilepsy, history of joint or bone dislocation, chronic neck or back injuries, history of aneurysm, pregnancy and history of psychological/neurological disorders or mental illness. People with other medical conditions should check with their doctor before participating.
- The ZiplineX Experience has the right to cancel your tour if we are concerned about your physical well-being.
HOW DO I BOOK A ZIPLINE TOUR?
Go to our booking page and it will walk you through the steps or you can call our office at 503-520-0303. The main details needed for your reservation include; the number of participants, the date of the tour you want, the launch time that works best for you, and your credit card payment information. Groups of more than 10 should call or e-mail to book their tours. Want to know more? Click the following link for common questions and answers about zipline tours.
ZiplineX offers 8 ziplines and is only 45 minutes away from Portland, Oregon. As you zip line across the canyon, you may even see bungee jumpers diving from the bridge or the occasional elusive bald eagle!