Fly Into The Experience of a Lifetime With ZiplineX!
Take a leap off one of our 300 ft aerial bridges, and go zipping through treetops suspended from our zip line! This adrenaline rushing course is definitely an experience you will never forget! Are you looking for an experience of a lifetime? Then go flying across canons, over rivers, through trees on an unforgettable Zip Line Adventure from ZiplineX!
Make sure you don’t get lost on your way to adventure! Here are the directions to get here from Portland!
(1) Follow I-205 North cross the Columbia River into Washington.
(2) Take exit #30B (Hwy 500 East). Then immediately head north on Hwy 503 toward Battleground, WA. (Do not turn into Battleground)
(3) Continue north past Battleground for 12 miles to Amboy.
(4) As you drive through Amboy you will see a State of Washington Hwy sign next to the school, the sign reads Cougar North 503. Turn right onto Chelatchie Rd.
(5) Follow the 503 Highway signs. Approximately 4 miles from the sign in Amboy you will come to a Gas Station (Chelatchie Prairie Store & Gas).
(6) Turn right at the Chelatchie Prairie Store (gas station) onto NE Healy Rd. Please do not go into Northwest Pulp and Paper Equipment that is of NE Healy Rd. on NE 424th.
(7) Follow NE Healy Rd toward Tum Tum Mt. for approximately 2.2 to 2.3 miles. Keep track of your miles if you go 3 miles you went too far!
(8) At the base of Tum Tum Mt. (Clear-cut pyramid shaped butte on your right). Look for a post and gate on the left-hand side of the road topped with an orange highway cone. (Small “Bungee Only Parking” is written on two small signs at the gate into the parking lot). Turn left at the crosswalk, NOT right on NE Belvins Road.
(9) Also on your left you will see our big black gate, our bridge is 1/4 mile down the road from the gate. The right side of gate will be unlocked during our jumps for you to walk through (No Cars)
(10) Park your vehicle in the Bungee Parking lot to the right of the gate.
You will have about a five minute walk down our private paved road to the bungee bridge.
(11) ZiplineX flyers, you will need to remain in the parking lot and your guides will meet you in the parking lot.
HOW DO I BOOK A ZIPLINE TOUR?
Go to our booking page and it will walk you through the steps or you can call our office at 503-520-0303. The main details needed for your reservation include; the number of participants, the date of the tour you want, the launch time that works best for you, and your credit card payment information. Groups of more than 10 should call or e-mail to book their tours. Want to know more? Click the following link for common questions and answers about zipline tours.
ZiplineX offers 8 ziplines and is only 45 minutes away from Portland, Oregon. As you zip line across the canyon, you may even see bungee jumpers diving from the bridge or the occasional elusive bald eagle.