The adventure of Zip Lining is an exciting, heart racing one! Flying across canyons and rivers. What are some of the restrictions ZiplineX has that you should be aware of?
What restrictions do you have around age/weight/health?
- Participants must weigh between 100 and 280lbs. The weight policy is for your safety. If you fall outside these limits, please call before booking.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver.
- Participants must be physically fit. There is some walking involved between lines and at the beginning and end of the tour. Participants will be required to walk along a 100′ narrow suspension foot bridge. They must be able to hold a rope with both hands, lift their knees up to chest height, climb ladders and stairs while they are on the ZiplineX course.
- Participants must be able to follow instructions and directions given by the guides.
- The ZiplineX Experience is not recommended for people with cardiac and/or pulmonary condition or disease, high blood pressure, faint spells, convulsions including epilepsy, history of joint or bone dislocation, chronic neck or back injuries, history of aneurysm, pregnancy and history of psychological/neurological disorders or mental illness. People with other medical conditions should check with their doctor before participating.
- The ZiplineX Experience has the right to cancel your tour if we are concerned about your physical well-being.
ZiplineX is the most popular zip lining tour in Washington and only 45 mins from Portland, Oregon. When they book their zip line tour they’ll be able to choose from our 8 zip lines and 8 aerial bridges. We also have a training course available to try out before going zip lining above the treetops. A ZiplineX gift certificate is a great gift way to start your zip line adventure. Check out our Zip Line Course.