Directions to ZiplineX from Portland, OR
Use this address for Googling or to find us using your car’s GPS:
NE Healy Rd. and NE Belvins Rd.
Approximate drive time: 1 Hour
Here is how you get there….
(1) Follow I-205 North cross the Columbia River into Washington.
(2) Take exit #30B (Hwy 500 East). Then immediately head north on Hwy 503 toward Battleground, WA. (Do not turn into Battleground)
(3) Continue north past Battleground for 12 miles to Amboy.
(4) As you drive through Amboy you will see a State of Washington Hwy sign next to the school, the sign reads Cougar North 503. Turn right onto Chelatchie Rd.
(5) Follow the 503 Highway signs. Approximately 4 miles from the sign in Amboy you will come to a Gas Station (Chelatchie Prairie Store & Gas).
(6) Turn right at the Chelatchie Prairie Store (gas station) onto NE Healy Rd. Please do not go into Northwest Pulp and Paper Equipment that is of NE Healy Rd. on NE 424th.
(7) Follow NE Healy Rd toward Tum Tum Mt. for approximately 2.2 to 2.3 miles. Keep track of your miles if you go 3 miles you went too far!
(8) At the base of Tum Tum Mt. (Clear-cut pyramid shaped butte on your right). Look for a post and gate on the left-hand side of the road topped with an orange highway cone. (Small “Bungee Only Parking” is written on two small signs at the gate into the parking lot). Turn left at the crosswalk, NOT right on NE Belvins Road.
(9) Also on your left you will see our big black gate, our bridge is 1/4 mile down the road from the gate. The right side of gate will be unlocked during our jumps for you to walk through (No Cars)
(10) Park your vehicle in the Bungee Parking lot to the right of the gate.
(11) ZiplineX flyers, you will need to remain in the parking lot and your guides will meet you in the parking lot.
*Remember to BRING CASH ONLY No checks or cards on site!
Directions to ZiplineX from Portland zipadm