How do I book a tour?
Go to our booking page and it will walk you through the steps or you can call our office at 503-520-0303. The main details needed for your reservation include; the number of participants, the date of the tour you want, the launch time that works best for you, and your credit card payment information. Groups of more than 10 should call or e-mail to book their tours.
How long does the tour take?
Approximately 2 hours from start to finish.
How many people are in a tour group?
Each tour can accommodate up to a maximum of 10 participants and two guides. If you have a group of more than 10 please call (503) 520-0303 to make special arrangements.
How many zip lines are on your tour?
There are eight zip lines on the tour, plus eight aerial bridges, multiple ladders and a spiral staircase. You spend the majority of the tour up in the treetops.
Can I show up without booking online?
Yes/maybe/probably not. It is recommended, advised and encouraged to always book in advance. If you show up without a reservation, we will try to accommodate you on the next available tour, based on availability.
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
We have a strict 72 hour cancellation / re-scheduling policy. Any changes to the reservation (including date, tour time, and number of participants) must be made 72 hours in advance. All deposits are non-refundable. There are no refunds, but if you call 72 hours in advance we are more than happy to reschedule.
How safe is ZiplineX?
The construction and operation of our ZiplineX course meets or surpasses the ASTM standards and is inspected annually by a certified State of Washington inspector. Bungee.com provides the training for our guides, with more than three decades of experience offering high rope/aerial adventures to the public. Inspections of the course, and all equipment are done by the ZiplineX guides on a daily basis.
When should we Check-in?
Participants must arrive 20 minutes before their scheduled launch time. All launches begin promptly. Late arrivals will not be able to join a tour once it starts and refunds are not provided for late arrivals.
What equipment do we use for the tour?
Each participant will be provided with a chest and waist harness along with your own zip trolley, safety lanyard, helmet and gloves. We provide all of this equipment on site.
What should I bring/wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing that will cover the areas that come in contact with the harness: shoulders, waist, and mid-thigh. Participants must wear sturdy closed-toe shoes secured by laces or straps. Please tie back long hair and remove dangling jewelry prior to zipping. Cameras are welcome, however, you are solely responsible for its transport and condition. The ZiplineX Experience is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings.
How does the braking system work?
Our zip lines have a guide-operated passive braking system, adjustable for each participant to ensure a smooth landing. As a participant you get to sit back and enjoy the ride, no hand braking required, but you are required to grab and hold a landing rope.
Should I tip my guides?
It is customary to tip your guides if they did a good job and you had a great time, but it is not required. Please do not feed them.
What restrictions do you have around age/weight/health?
- Participants must weigh between 100 and 280lbs. The weight policy is for your safety. If you fall outside these limits, please call before booking.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver.
- Participants must be physically fit. There is some walking involved between lines and at the beginning and end of the tour. Participants will be required to walk along a 100′ narrow suspension foot bridge. They must be able to hold a rope with both hands, lift their knees up to chest height, climb ladders and stairs while they are on the ZiplineX course.
- Participants must be able to follow instructions and directions given by the guides.
- The ZiplineX Experience is not recommended for people with cardiac and/or pulmonary condition or disease, high blood pressure, faint spells, convulsions including epilepsy, history of joint or bone dislocation, chronic neck or back injuries, history of aneurysm, pregnancy and history of psychological/neurological disorders or mental illness. People with other medical conditions should check with their doctor before participating.
- The ZiplineX Experience has the right to cancel your tour if we are concerned about your physical well-being.
Do you run tours in the rain?
Yes! We zip in most weather conditions and will make every effort to complete your tour as scheduled. Rain does not change our cancellation/refund policy. If there is lightning, high winds, snow, ice, or freezing rain we will need to suspend and potentially cancel your tour. If your tour is cancelled due to weather, we are happy to offer you refund, or a rain check to reschedule you for another date that same season.
Do I need a signed waiver?
Yes! In order to participate, each person needs to sign our Assumption of Risk form. Adventure activities involve hazards and risks, which are outlined in our Assumption of Risks Form. Below is a link to this form that each person participating will need to fill out and sign. Those under the age of 18 will need to have a parent or guardian signature as well. Forms are available to fill out by clicking here or at the bridge.